Gold Creek Ranch
Gold Creek Ranch is located in Woodland, Utah, and is surrounded by a beautiful wilderness paradise.
6297 E. Bench Creek Rd., Kamas, UT 84036
Google maps and navigations may not be able to find the ranch due to limited cell phone reception. Use the driving directions to get to the ranch!
From Salt Lake City:
- • Take 80E to 40E
- • From 40E, take the 248
- • Exit on Kamas (left at exit)
- • Right on HWY 32
- • Make a left on HWA 35 (four way stop)
- • Stay on this road for 12 miles +
- • Make a right on Bench Creek Rd. Please note there are 2 Bench Creek Roads – the second one is the correct one.
- • 200 yards on Bench Creek Road is Gold Creek Ranch
The front entrance of Gold Creek Ranch is a welcome sign for travelers.
The barn where our own brown swiss cows make the milk for Gold Creek Farms cheese.
Our brown swiss cows have a personality of their own. Tomaza loves to have her picture taken!
Breakfast time is everyone’s favorite at the ranch, especially Linda!
This is the cheese factory, where our head cheese-maker, Fernando, makes our delicious cheese.